International students (students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents) are encouraged to apply well in advance of their anticipated enrollment date. It is recommended to apply no later than June 1 for the fall semester, November 1 for the spring semester.
- Submit an application and the required documentation.Our admissions requirements vary depending on whether you are applying as a first-year or transfer student. Click on the link that applies to you.
- Accepting our offer for admission.
- Pay the $150 tuition deposit as soon as possible. Your tuition deposit must be paid before you can register for classes or be assigned a room in our residence halls.
- Acquire your F-1 Student Visa.
- Complete and submit the additional forms for enrollment.
- Click the link for the complete list and details for “Accepting the offer for admission – What’s Next”.
- Prepare to travel and arriving on campus.