Everyone quickly understands the affordability aspect of the Work Program. Each student works 10 hours per week and receives a $5,000 tuition credit. This important piece of the Blackburn experience has made a college education a reality for generations of students.
However, the Work Program provides so much more!
“The connections and knowledge gained will stick with me for the rest of my life.”
-Caleb Rieger ’21
The additional value of the 4-year college experience at Blackburn includes:
- Work experience
- Leadership development
- Personal growth & development
- Understanding of service and community
- Successful work experience in a team setting
- Exploration of work opportunities and/or skill development
- Development of soft skills (time management, project management, personal initiative, etc.); the things employers are looking for!
Click here to see the prizes and awards国产偷拍视频 presented as part of the Work Program.